Saturday 8 November 2014

Milk Muffin


How many days ago, I made milk muffin. But just now, I can update my blog with my milk muffin. I made the muffin for my kids snack box. they loved it so much.







Ingredients :
  • 300 gr all purpose flour.
  • 50 gr milk powder.
  • 230 gr butter / margarine ( I added margarine).
  • 110 ml fresh milk.
  • 2 gr salt (no need if you add salt butter).
  • 200 gr whole egg (3 - 4 whole eggs).
  • 300 gr sugar.
  • 1 tsp baking powder + vanilla.
  • 50 gr additional (ex : chips chocolate or cheese diced). But I didn?t add them.
Instruction :
  1. Preheat oven 200°C.
  2. Simmer margarine, fresh milk and salt until boiled. Turn of the flame.
  3. Added flour and baking powder + vanilla into medium bowl, pour the hot mixture of margarine while whisk with medium speed until warm. If you add the mixture of margarine you should whisk and pour together and slowly. Don't pour all once.
  4. Crack the egg one by one while whisk until combine evenly.
  5. Add the addtional if you want.
  6. Placed the batter into piping bag, cut.
  7. Spread into the muffin mould until full and sprinkle the top with topping as you like.
  8. Bake until golden brown with temperature 180°C for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...