Monday 14 September 2015

Jendral Ngamuk (Admiral Rampage : Beverage)

My mom's recipe. Our childhood beverage, made of my mom when so hot temperature. Kwini (mango with typical fragrant), palm sugar and coconut milk. And add cube ice. But here, imposible we find kwini mango, so I changed with mango half ripe, but already yellow and sweet. Thanks mom, I captured your recipe in my cookbook online. For those who want to try, please.
In Riau (Indonesia) has a beverage with name Laksamana Mengamuk (Admiral Rampage), almost same. But the beverage from Riau does not add palm sugar but regular granulated sugar. I never tried Laksaman Mengamuk, Next time, I will definitely try to make it and shared here

Ingredients :
  • Meat of mango, diced.
  • Palm sugar.
  • Coconut Milk.
  • Salt.
  • Ice cube.
Instruction :
  1. Peeled mango and dice. Set a side.
  2. Mix coconut milk, palm sugar and salt. Boil on medium flame while stirring gently until boiled and palm sugar melt.
  3. Turn off flame and let cool in room temperature.
  4. Mix mango and stir until combine evenly. Served with ice cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...