Sunday 12 October 2014

Fried Fusilli Garlic


I ever ate fried macaroni when I visited my cousin house in Pontianak. At the time is Eid Fitr. Just now, I got an inspiration to fry fusilli as macaroni for our snack. I boiled fusili with garlic paste, for taste so savory and crispy. To make so easy.




Ingredients :
  • 250 gr fusilli pasta.
  • 1/2 tbsp garlic paste.
  • 1 tsp salt.
  • 2 - 3 lt water to boil.
  • Parmesan cheese as needed.
  • Oil to fry
Instruction :
  1. Boiled water with salt and garlic until boil.
  2. Add fusili and boiled until tender. Drained.
  3. Put in the oven for 5 minutes with 150°C to drain fusili but no hard
  4. Preheat oil to fry, fusilli fried until golden brown.
  5. Put on the medium bowl and pour parmesan cheese. Mix until combine evenly.
  6. Ready as your snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...