Wednesday 22 October 2014

Banana Chocolate Muffin


My kiddos wanted to eat muffin, finally searching, browsing and blog walking. I found the recipe from Just Ordinary Kitchen blog. I took decision to make the muffin, because I had old the candevish bananas and little bit black the peel. If the banana peel be black, nobody would eat them. Better I made the cake.The taste of the muffin is like brownies, my kids love them. I made for tea time and my kids's snack time at the school.

Ingredients :
  • 230 all purpose flour.
  • 30 gr cocoa powder.
  • 1 tsp baking powder - vanili
  • 1 sdt baking soda.
  • 1/4 sdt garam.
  • 2 large size whole eggs, beaten.
  • 113 gr unsalted butter, melted and let it cool.
  • 3 candevish banana, mashed with fork.
Instruction :
  1. Preheat oven 200°C. Prepared the muffin mould with paper cup, set aside.
  2. In the big bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt, set aside.
  3. In the small bowl, mashed the bananas with fork. Mix with eggs and unsalted butter. Mix until combine evenly.
  4. Pour the mash banana into the mixture of flour and mix until combine evenly with spatula.
  5. Pour into muffin mould with tablespoon or ice cream scoop until 2/3 cup filled up. Sprinkle with rice chocolate and chips or almond flake.
  6. Baked for 30 minutes or until mature.
  7. Remove from oven and served hot for tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...