Monday 27 October 2014

Aranchini Rice


My kids love risotto, but I want to make another type. So I asked to my friend to give me an advice. She gave me an advice to make aranchini. So I searched on youtube, I found how to make aranchini with stuffing mozzarella. 





Ingredients :
  • 150 gr risotto.
  • A pinch of salt.
  • Chicken broth as needed.
  • 3 tsp parmesan cheese.
  • Mozzarella as needed.
  • Parsley as needed, finely chopped.
  • 1/2 grated carrot.
  • 1 yolk, lightly beaten.
  • Breadcrumbs as needed.
  • Oil for frying.
Instruction :
  1. Boil risotto, salt, chicken broth until risotto mature and tender. Turn off the flame.
  2. Mix risotto with parsley, grated carrot and parmesan cheese until combine evenly.
  3. Take 1 tbsp of risotto, and round as small ball. Make a hole and add the mozzarella and round again. Dip into yolk and coated with breadcrumbs.
  4. Preheat the oil to fry aranchini until golden brown.
  5. Served hot.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...