Thursday 14 August 2014

Creamy Carrot Soup


My 4 years old son wanted to eat carrot soup with baguette. He said, I ever eat in my kindergarten carrot soup. Yummy. I want you cook for me for my lunch. Alhamdulillah , he likes so much. Easy and creamy carrot soup.





Ingredients :
  • 3 whole carrots, peeled and chopped.
  • 1 medium size potato, peeled and chopped.
  • 1/2 medium size onion, roughly chopped
  • 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped.
  • 200 ml fresh milk.
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
  • 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg.
  • Salt is required.
  • 1 1/2 lt water.
  • 1 tbsp olive oil.
Instruction :
  1. Preheat olive oil and saute onion, garlic, salt, nutmeg and blackpepper until fragrant.
  2. Pour water and simmer until boiled.
  3. Add carrot and potato, boiled until soft.
  4. Pour into food processor mix with fresh milk and pulse until smooth.
  5. Ready to be served with baguette.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...