Thursday 23 May 2013

Chicken Soto Lamongan

I love spring, but I hate Spring Alergy. Until now it is in my body. I feel all of block. To make easy my breath and my feeling, better I eat some food with soup. So yesterday, I cook Chicken Soto Lamongan (East Java). After ate it with hot soup, my feeling little bit easy. Come on we begin to see my recipe.



Ingredients :
  • 2 l water to boil chicken.
  • 350 grs native chicken.
  • 3 stalks lemongrass, crushed.
  • 3 cms galangal, crushed.
  • 3 cloves grains.
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
  • 1 1/2 tsp salt.
  • 50 grs dried so-un, boiled a moment in boiling water until tender, cut length of 10 cm.
  • 3 hard-boiled eggs, halved.
  • 50 grs cabbage, sliced 1/2 cm.
  • 3 tbsp garlic fries.
  • Chili sauce.
  • Oil for sauteing.
Spices :
  • 1 1/2 medium onion.
  • 1 1/2 tbsp garlic and ginger finely ground.
  • 1 tsp ground turmeric.
  • 5 grain toasted hazelnut.
  • 1/2 tsp ground pepper.
  • 1 tsp ground coriander.
Instruction :
  1. Boil chicken and salt until meat of chicken is tender.
  2. Remove from broth, and fried chicken a moment, then shreded and put aside.
  3. Heat oil, saute ground spices, lemongrass, galangal. lime leaves, cloves, nutmeg powder until fragrant and pour into the broth.
  4. Bring to boil again.
  5. To serve, arrange in a serving bowl so-un, cabbage, bean sprouts, chicken shreded.
  6. Pour broth soup is still hot, sprinkle with fried garlic and celery.
  7. Add boiled eggs, potato patties, lemon pieces and chili sauce. Ready to be served.
Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...