Friday 5 April 2013

Tandoori Drumstick

I'm interest to Tandoori. so yesterday I have tried to cook Tandoori. So good taste and aroma of spices. I love it so much. Perhaps, I will try another time to cook Tandoori again.






Ingredients :
  • 7 - 8 pieces of chicken's drumstick.
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice.
  • 2 tsp deghi mirch (skip, because I didn't find it).
  • 1/2 - 1 tsp chili powder.
  • 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste.
  • 1 1/4 tbsp plain yogurt.
  • 3 tbsp mustard oil/canola oil ( I put olive oil).
  • 1 tsp garam masala.
  • 1/2 tsp black salt (optional).
  • 2 tsp kasoori methi powder.
  • Salt as needed.
  • Melted Butter (I put Melted Ghee).
Instruction :
  1. Cut two onto meat of legs until bone.
  2. Marinate lemon juice, salt, garlic and ginger paste, chilie powder. Let it 20 minutes.
  3. Mix yogurt, olive oil, garam masala, stir until smooth.
  4. Add drumsticks, and mix well. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and put in refrigerator until  24 hours.
  5. Heat oven 250°C and bake 20 minutes.
  6. Switch oven to broiling and give melted ghee, broil until get charred mark.
  7. Remove from oven and let it cool before serving. Serve with salads and chilies paste.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...