Friday 27 March 2015

Tortillas - Mexican Flatbread

Finally, I got the fix Mexican Flatbread. I have made twice and not so good. Dry and crunchy. Because before I added all purpose flour, when I added bread flour and be good. I am very satisfied.






Ingredients :
  • 3 cups bread flour.
  • 1 tsp salt.
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder.
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda.
  • 1/3 vegetable oil (I added olive oil).
  • 1 cup hot water.
Instruction :
  1. Mix flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
  2. Pou vegetable oil, and mix until combine evenly with flour.
  3. Make hole on the middle and pour the hot water, knead until smooth and elastic dough.
  4. Round up and put on the bowl and covered with clean and damp cloth for 15 minutes.
  5. Devide the dough 8 pieces and round as small bowl.
  6. Preheat fry pan, milled the dough with rolling pin and as thin as possible and grilled on the fry pan.
  7. After the brown spot on the side, flip out other side until brown spot.
  8. Transfer to serving plate and do until finish.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...