Saturday 4 October 2014

Corn Flakes Cookies


I have much corn flakes. Before I bought it for my kids breakfast. But they did't like it, only once they ate for breakfast, after that if I offered to them, they will refuse to eat it. Better I make some cookies, and my 6 years old girl love it so much.




Ingredients :
  • 400 gr butter / margarine.
  • 200 gr sugar.
  • 400 gr all purpose flour.
  • 250 gr corn flakes.
  • 2 yolks egg.
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla.
Instruction :
  1. Whisk with electric whisk butter / margarine, sugar, yolks and vanili until soft and white.
  2. Add flour and mix with wood spoon until combine evenly.
  3. Add corn flakes and mix until combine evenly.
  4. Preheat oven with temperature 180°C and prepare baking tray and placed baking paper.
  5. Take little the dough and shape as little balls and flatten with fork. Do until the dough finishes.
  6. Baked until golden brown. When removing from oven is still soft. Don't worry, they are already cooked. If cold will harden and crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...