Monday 4 August 2014

Simple Sponge Cake


I remember about my chilchood. My aunty always made a sponge cake wit little egg. I asked to my mom about recipe what Aunty had used to make the cake. For ingredients are so simple and little. Tadaaaa...It is simple sponge cake. My aunty alwasy used baking tin but me with silicone baking mould.



Ingredients :
  • 2 eggs.
  • 10 tbsp all purpose flour.
  • 1 tbsp milk powder.
  • 8 tbsp castor sugar.
  • 5 tbsp vegetable oil.
Instruction :
  1. Preheat oven with temperature 180°C.
  2. Mixer eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
  3. Add flour and milk powder, mix until combine evenly.
  4. Add vegetable oil and stir until combine evenly.
  5. Pour to mould and bake for 25 minutes until mature.
  6. Ready to be served.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...