Thursday 26 June 2014

Risotto with Tuna Sugo


My kids, they want I cook risotto for their dinner. Because they like risotto  when they ate it at the school. When I prepared, I think what I mix to make risotto most delicious. They like sugo and tuna, so I mix them as sauce for risotto, I am sure delicious.




Ingredients :
  • 100 gr risotto.
  • 1 canned tuna, ready to serve (about 25 gr).
  • 3 tbsp sugo.
  • Coriander leaves as needed, finely chopped.
  • A pinch of salt.
Instruction :
  1. Simmers risotto until mature and soft. Set aside.
  2. Mix sugo, tuna, coriander leaves and salt on the low flame and mix until combine evenly.
  3. Transfer risotto to serving plate and pour tuna sugo on the top.
  4. Ready to be served.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...