Thursday 10 April 2014

Creamy Broccoli Risotto

My 5 years kid, she want I cook risotto. Because she has ever eaten risotto in her kindergarten. But I never cook it. I don't know how to cook. Rice of risotto is different with our rice. I browsed on internet, but I'm not so interest. So, to make her happy I cooked risotto with fresh milk and broccoli. She and her lil brother like it. Tadaaaaa, it is my creamy broccoli risotto for my lovely kids.


Ingredients :
  • 200 grs Risotto Rice
  • 6 florets broccoli, boiled 5 minutes.
  • 600 ml fresh milk.
  • 1/2 tsp salt/flavour powder.
Instruction :
  1. Boiled rice and flavour powder  with milk until half cooked.
  2. Add broccoli and simmer until cooked.
  3. Ready to be served.



Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...