Wednesday 22 January 2014

Shrimps and Potato Casserole (1st year)

Today, my blog is 1 years old. Still baby, right. I cooked, baked, steamed, fried just for my  hobbies and to care my small family. Because we are far from our countries and families and we miss our foods so much. This one kind of my happiness, I can cook for them. All of dishes what you found in my blog, I have tried in my lil kitchen. For celebrate my first years as food blogger, so I serve and upload a recipe of Shrimps and Potato Casserole and Vegetable, we call Pastel Tutup.

Ingredients :
  • 500 grs potato, boiled and mashed.
  • 1 yolk.
  • 1 1/2 tbsp milk powder.
  • 1 tbsp margarine.
  •  1/2 tsp salt.
  • 1/4 tsp ground pepper.
  • 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg.
  • 1 yolk for spread up.
Ingredients of Stuffing :
  • 100 grs of shrimps, peeled and roughly chopped.
  • 1 carrot, grated.
  • 1/2 zucchine, grated.
  • 50 grs green beans, thinly sliced.
  • 1/2 onion, finely chopped.
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
  • 2 green cayenne peppers, thinly sliced.
  • 1/3 tsp salt.
  • 1/2 tbsp sugar.
  • 1/4 tsp ground pepper.
  • 1 tsp oregano.
  • 1 tbsp margarine for sauteing.
  • 100 ml water.
Instruction how to prepare stuffing :
  1. Heat margarine, stir fry onion, garlic, green cayenne, salt, ground pepper, oregano and sugar until fragrant.
  2. Add shrimps and vegetable, stir until shrims are reddish and vegetable withered.
  3. Pour water, cook until water dried. Put aside.
Instruction to make bake potato :
  1. Mix potato, yolk, milk powder, margarine, salt, ground pepper, ground nutmeg until combine evenly.
  2. Devide 2 part : 1 for base and other one for cover.
  3. Put one part of potato mashed into heat resistant pot with diameter 8 cm. Flatten the mashed potato until covered the entire surface of the pot.
  4. Add stuffing on the potato, flatten until covered the mashed potato.
  5. Last, covered again with another mashed potato and flatten. Spread with yolk egg up.
  6. Bake with 180°C for 15 minutes until golden brown.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...