Monday 11 March 2013

My First Award

Hi, my lovely bloggers. I feel surprised and honored when Nisha S told me that my blog was one of nominated. How is possible, because I'm new comer of blogger. I start to blog for just fun 22nd January 2013. Thanks God, they like my recipes. And thanks Nisha S have choosen me.

Rules :
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you 
    pass the award too.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tags back.

1. 11 random facts about my self.
Answer :
1. I am from Indonesia and live in Italy.
2. I am a wife and mother of 2 children ( Girl : 4 years old and boy : 2 years old).
3. I am a little bit shy.
4. I have graduated of Faculty of Law in University of Tanjungpura Pontianak, Indonesia.
5. I loved to bake cake.
6. I don't like to cook, but I have to cook for my family. But, if my husband invited his friends, all of his 
    friend like my dish.
7. I like watch action films.
8. My favorite actors are Lorenzo Lamas, Steven Seagel, Jacky Chen, Jean Claude Van Damn.
9. I love to sit down in front of computer, sometimes just for fun play game.
10. I like to walk around to shopping center.
11. I like Hello Kitty and Disney Animation character.

2. 11 question from Nisha S :
Answer :
1. If you wish for something, what would you wish for ?
   I wish, someday I can come back to my country (Indonesia).
2. What is your hobby ?
     I like to walk around to shopping center, surfing and browsing internet.
3. Favourite ice cream ?
    I don't like so much Ice Cream, but if I must choose, I would choose vanilla.
4. Love to drive a car/plane/helicopter/bike ?
    I love to drive motor and bike.
5. Favourite fruit and vegetable ?
    My favourite fruit is durians and vegetables is spinach.
6. Love to buy a ....... ?
    I love to buy a cookbook.
7. Favourite magazine ?
    My favourite magazine is nothing, if I am interst I will buy.
8. Describe your self in a word ?
    Shy.
9. Most memorable moment in your life ?
    When my children were born.
10. If you have a Super Power what will you do ?
      I'll tell him to protect my children always.
11. Favourite quote ?
      Jangan mencintai seseorang karena kecantikan dan ketampanannya.
      Tapi cintailah seseorang yang bisa membuatmu bahagia (The 3rd President RI - BJ Habibie)

3. 11 question for my blogger friends :
1. What is your favourite place ?
2. What is your favourite food ?
3. Do you like go to cinema ?
4. What kind of film do you like to watch ?
5. Who is your Idol ?
6. What is your favourite music ?
7. Which country do you want to visit ?
8. Where do you go if you want to pass time ?
9. What are you doing to pass time ?
10. Do you have best friend ?
11. Do you have pets ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...