Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dhal Soup

Dhal Soup is South Asian's Dish. Many time, I made  Dhal Soup but I'm not confident to upload in my blog. When I saw, some my friends in my community uploaded Dhal Soup. So, today I will do it also. This is my Dhal Soup for my lovely husband because he is Bangladeshi. It means his dish.



Ingredients :
  • 2 handfuls of Dhal.
  • 1/2 onion, thinly sliced.
  • 1 clove of garlic.
  • 5 pcs green chayenne chilies.
  • A pinch of ground tumeric.
  • Salt as needed.
  • 1 tomato, sliced 8 pcs.
  • Parsley as needed.
Instruction :
  1. Boil Dhal, onion, green chayenne chilies, ground tumeric, salt with little water until tender and liquid. 
  2. When water become dry and stir until Dhal liquid and smooth.
  3. Boil water with another pan, pour into pan's of  Dhal and add tomato sliced, boil again.
  4. Stir garlic until brown, and pour into dhal soup.
  5. Add parsley. Ready to be served.
Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...