Friday 1 March 2013

Tuna Pasta Penne (Favorite Pasta of My Dearest Kids)

Tuna Pasta is favorite dish of my children. If I told them that they will eat pasta today, so they will answer me "We wanted to have lunch with tuna pasta, mommy". Then they will eat with gusto. As mom, I'm so happy when I saw my kids like what I cooked for them.




Ingredients :
  • 300 grams of pasta penne.
  • 1 onion, roughly chopped.
  • 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chooped.
  • Salt as needed.
  • 2 tomatoes, sliced thin.
  • Oil for sauteing.
  • 1 can tuna with olive oil.
  • Parsley as needed, finely chopped.
Instruction :
  1. Boil pasta penne until soft, drained.
  2. Saute onion, garlic and salt, until fragrant.
  3. Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes become liquid like sauce.
  4. Add tuna with olive oil and parsley, stir until blended
  5. Add pasta and mix until blended. Cook a few minutes to get taste in pasta.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...