Tuesday 19 March 2013

Coconut Brown Sugar Crepes Rolls

Crepes with coconut, brown sugar caramel. Actually we added extract of pandan or suji leaf. Or to practice we added some green food color. Now, I don't add extract pandan for aroma and green colour as a natural colour. Because I haven't as my stock. This is one of my favourite traditional snack. It has been a long time ago I didn't eat Coconut Crepes Roll.


Ingredients Crepes :
  • 2 eggs, beaten lightly.
  • 50 mls extract pandan leaf for green colour or green food color. (I skip).
  • 150 gr strong flour.
  • 350 ml water. Because I don't add extract pandan so I add 400 ml water.
  • 1/4 tsp salt.
  • 2 tbsp olive oil/vegetable oil (12 sheets of crepes).
Instruction Crepes :
  1. Placed flour into bowl, pour extract pandan leaf and water, stir well.
  2. Add eggs and olive oil, stir until combine evenly.
  3. Put frypan with diameter 22 cm on the fire. 
  4. And pour dough into frypan with ladle as thin as possible. Do it until finish.
  5. Take a sheet of crepes put onto plate.
  6. Take 1 tbsp of coconut brown sugar and put middle of crepes.
  7. Fold up to center, and fold right and left to center. After that roll.
  8. Do it until finish.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...