Wednesday 6 February 2013

Banana Cake

My kids want to eat cake. I'm confuse what I have to make for them. I looked at the kitchen, there are some bananas, so come an idea. Why I don't make Banana Cake for them. Quick, soft and yummy. They love it. 





Ingredients :
  • 200 grs flour.
  • 5 tbsp milk powder.
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder.
  • 150 grs sugar.
  • 150 grs melted butter.
  • 6 eggs.
  • 3 - 4 bananas, mashed.
Instruction :
  1. Whisk eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
  2. Add banana, mix well.
  3. Add flour, milk powder and baking powder, mix until blended.
  4. Add melted butter, mix until blended.
  5. Prepare baking tray has been covered with baking paper and pour the dough into baking tray.
  6. Bake 180°C until cooked.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...